Thursday, July 31, 2008

Confessions of a Has-Been Beeker.

The freshies were kind of like a print screen. Hahahar.

I thought the chicken wings were damn nice la. I ate like 4. Although I probably exceeded Cheryl's mental quota of "how many chicken wings each Beeker can eat".

But don forget, I am the Uncle Vincent Chicken Wing Eating Record-Holder for the Academic Year 0506, with a proud count of 8 chicken wings, plus one sambal fried rice, 4 nuggets and 3 cups of like, punch. And tht was supper.

Tooty said this blog is quite funny, so being the closet assurance-seeker I pretend I am not, I got inspired to blog. Hahahar.

By the way I miss dead-of-the-night mahjong, supper, badminton and soccer sessions. And the prerogative to pon school the next day, on the pretext of being tired.

No comments: