Monday, July 21, 2008

The Year of the Superheroes.

I jus watched Batman: The Dark Knight tday, n also Hancock. 2008 is an awesome year for superheroes.

Ironman was surprisingly good. I thought it might haved sucked since the superhero market was pretty saturated. The Hulk was a pleasant surprise as well, outdoing its disastrous predecessor.

Hancock was.. Well. The plot sounded interesting, but it was a bit too.. I donno. Unbelievable I guess. But you can't go horribly wrong with Will Smith now, can u.

Batman is awesome awesome awesome! Pretty lengthy n hence worth every cent u paid to watch it on the big screen, n pretty deep characters too. Its not your typical superhero movie cus it makes the superheroes very human - even the villians. Its precisely cus of this human quality tht makes us empathise with them, cus only by being human n making the choices they make makes them super.

HA. HA. HA.

I wish I had superpowers.

No comments: