Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mozzies.

Last night before I slept I was watching CSI, and I remember thinking to myself that after 9 seasons my loyalties still lie with them despite Grissom and Warrick not being there anymore. (Sara irritates me.)

While I slept I subconciously continued thinking about them.

It was in the near future and mosquitoes have evolved to be immune to all kinds of insect repellants and bug sprays or insecticides. We were unable to create new kinds of poison that was strong enough to kill mosquitoes from an aerosol can. Scientists believe the only way to kill them now is to make them ingest poison.

Because mozzies are now the biggest threat to mankind and diseases have decimated the human population, the CSI (Las Vegas) team decide to ally with a medical team (I shall post-scriptly add House MD's team) to try and rid the world of them.

By the way. Mozzies weren't what they look like now as they did in my dream. In mine they were really fat, and black with blood. They fly kind of slowly too. Like mozzies on marijuana.

The plan was this. To inject 15,000 animals like rabbits, rats, horses, cows, etc. with poison and they would be lined along a 1-kilometre stretch of desert-land and a small moat of slowly burning hot stones alongside to lure the mozzies with heat. The animals, numbed and paralysed with poison, would fall victim to the murderous mozzies in their final hours and take them out in a heroically last-ditch kamikaze mission that they never asked for.

This would be followed by a 1-kilometre radius of explosives to put the poor animals out of their misery: dying and itching to death, but not nearly dead.

The team was solemn as they made the last minute preparations out in the desert open. Everyone felt killing the animals were cruel, but knew it had to be done.

CSI Greg Sanders held a gray rabbit by the ears and asked "Are we even sure this is going to work?"
"It has to." CSI Nick Stokes replied.
"Someone has to try it first. I'll do it." CSI Sanders picked up the syringe with the poison and started rolling up his sleeves.
"Are you sure about this Greg?" CSI Stokes warned.

He injected the pale yellow poison into his arm and laughed quietly. He looked unsure and a little uncomfortable, but muttered, "Well you guys aren't gonna let me die, right?"

CSI Catherine Willows opened a jar with some mozzie samples and set one on Sanders. As the mozzie began its feast Greg began to feel the poison taking effect, and the last thing he saw and heard was Dr. Gregory House hobbling over, looked supremely exasperated, muttering, "You're an IDIOT."

When he wakes up it is 5 years later. Very Resident Evil, I know. 2 little girls pull him up and ask him to come along. They lead him into a lift. I think we are about to know the whole story behind the story.

My mother calls. She says Guess shorts are 24 USD, about 36 sing dollars, very cheap, and what size I would like.

I guess I will never find out about the mozzies, but at least I will have nice Guess shorts.

No comments: